Friday, March 2, 2018

Spring Flower Collection winner today!

We have a winner for the Spring Flower Collection today:
A nice color range from Narcissus Paper Whites, Favorite Peony (white with a hint of pink) Pink Blossoms, Lavender Sachet, Mother's Forget Me Nots, a couple of beautiful medium greens for leaves (Long Stem Rose and Garden Olive) Classic Red Rose, Holland Tulips, Nasturtium, etc. A $27.99 value.
My spring flowers are sprouting all over the yard. We did not have much of a winter, once again, and I am so disappointed. I simply love snow! Moving north one of these years!
 
Back to the lucky winner.......the name drawn today was KBailey. Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address.
 
Stay tuned....there is always a give-away going on around here.
Nancy
 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your winnings KBailey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to kbailey! I think the favorite peony is a great name... and flower! I like those the best too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome to my share of annual snowfall. ;-) We had just enough this year to suit me. Congrats to Lucky KBailey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win! Such beautiful colors. Not much winter at all here either. But, on to Spring! You have such pretty flowers in your garden, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete