Sunday, November 26, 2017

Floss Club Updates

We are quickly approaching the end of the year....how fast this year has gone by.......and if you joined the floss club in January then December will be your last shipment unless you renew. I am doing the floss clubs (Limited and Primitive Limited Editions) through June of 2018. I may decide to continue it through until December of 2018, we will see how it goes. It is fun dyeing new colors each month. The only challenge has been coming up with 24 new names each month!
My work load was greatly reduced with my 3 elves carding floss for me.....I could not do all of this without them! They were truly Heaven sent.

If you need to change your subscription, please let me know as soon as possible. A big thank you to those of you who have renewed and to the new club members.

The Linen Club will continue until further notice. You can join any of the clubs at any time, month to month, or auto ship each month. Any size or count or mix it up.
nbelgian@aol.com.

All December shipments include a little gift from me for Christmas.

Be sure to stay tuned for the Twelve Days of Christmas. One of my favorite give-aways!

And last of all....be sure you have signed up for the pick a box give-away as the drawing will be on the 30th.

Thank you one and all for your continued support.
                                                    Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy - Hope you had a good Thanksgiving - busy time of year for sure. Stay well.

    Jennifer Kelly

    ReplyDelete