Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hand Dyed Linen Colors and club info


It has been a very busy week with boxing floss for the 3 clubs and now the hand dyed linen club. I had hoped to show pictures of the linen colors yesterday but personal things got in the way. I will show some linen on Saturday. Then if you would like to add any to your floss club order I can add it to the invoice. I will have several colors available in 28, 32, 36 and 40ct.
 
Invoices for the floss clubs will go out on Sunday. If you have any changes please let me know as soon as possible.

The pre-paid (for the year) shipments have gone out today since the floss was ready to ship.

I was asked if I use cold water dyes or hot. I use hot. And the linen is heat set with a 400 degree press.

Thank you again to all of you in the floss clubs and all the new members in the hand dyed linen club. I truly appreciate your business.

                                             Nancy

1 comment:

  1. The colors are gorgeous and the names make them even more desirable

    ReplyDelete